Ham and Cheese Bake
( Compliments of Oliver Inn, South Bend, IN )
For 8 Servings you will need:
- 10 slices French bread (diced or torn into small pieces)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup green onions with/tops
- Mix together in casserole dish (sprayed with pam)
In separate bowl mix:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 10 oz. can mushroom soup
- 8 eggs
- pepper and paprika to taste
Mix well and pour over bread mixture.
Refrigerate overnight or 4 hours.
Before baking, melt 1 stick butter and pour over mixture
Bake 45 minutes at 350░ or until set.