Baked Eggs Santa Fe Style
Compliments of The Gray Goose Inn
For 10 servings you will need:
- 10 Eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 4 cups jack/cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces diced, seeded green chilies
- ¼ cup chopped red pimiento
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 8 ounce can whole corn (drained)
- French fried onions (garnish)
- Salsa (accompaniment)
Preheat oven to 350° oven. Spray 12-by-9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Beat eggs until light. Add remaining ingredients except for onions and salsa; mix well.
Pour into dish. Bake in preheated oven about 45 minutes. About 10 minutes before done, sprinkle onions on top of eggs, continue to bake until done. Serve with salsa on the side.